By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the simplest probability of luck with this attempted and verified sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the preferred, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and evaluation necessities of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- includes authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every correct specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for a number of classes including:
- AQA: spiritual clash and the Church in England, c1529-c1570
Read or Download Access to History: Conflict and Reformation: The establishment of the Anglican Church 1529-70 for AQA PDF
Best uk history books
The declare that the Bible used to be 'the Christian's in basic terms rule of religion and perform' has been basic to Protestant dissent. Dissenters first braved persecution after which justified their opposed prestige in British society with the declare that they on my own remained actual to the biblical version of Christ's Church.
Womens Worlds in England offers a different number of resource fabrics on womens lives in 16th and 17th century England. The booklet introduces a perfectly assorted crew of ladies and a sequence of voices that experience not often been heard in heritage, Drawing on unpublished, archival fabrics, the publication explores women's:* stories of labor, intercourse, marriage and motherhood* ideals and spirituality* political actions* relationships* psychological worlds.
This booklet examines the British cultural engagement with Hong Kong within the moment 1/2 the 20 th century. It indicates how the territory healthy strangely inside of Britain's decolonisation narratives and served as an occasional foil for interpreting Britain's personal tradition in the course of a interval of perceived stagnation and decline.
The Nottinghamshire city of Beeston as we all know it at the present time started existence as an Anglo-Saxon cost as regards to the banks of the River Trent. by way of the past due eighteenth century town had constructed right into a thriving fabric centre. The 19th century observed a brand new mixture of different industries, together with recognized names just like the Humber Works and Boots the Chemist.
- 1847: A Chronicle of Genius, Generosity & Savagery
- Oxford AQA History for A Level: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 eBook
- Parliamentary Reform in Britain, c. 1770-1918 (Seminar Studies)
Extra resources for Access to History: Conflict and Reformation: The establishment of the Anglican Church 1529-70 for AQA
Access to History: Conflict and Reformation: The establishment of the Anglican Church 1529-70 for AQA by Roger Turvey